Information and Referral Specialist - Shirley Robson

Do you have needs but do not know where to turn? Our Information and Referral Specialist, Shirley Robson, will assist you with getting Legal Aid, Medicare issues, meals, and almost anything you might need. She will assist in finding someone to do repairs around your home such as ramps or roofing, and much, much more. She is a certified OSHIP representative. Please call her at 419-673-1102 if you need assistance in helping you to remain independent and living in your own home.

Last edited by hccoaadmin on Fri, 04/14/2023 - 13:06